Friday, April 23, 2010

its 11.30 and i have only reached home like.10mins ago. i haven't even bathe HAHAHA.

wowmyfuck i cant believe that i just had sch till like. 11? wtf totally!
so went to sch at 8.40 ( like finally!) then, Chinese break, talked to mr ganesh abt PI stuff. then was pe. totally waste my time since the teacher is not here. then, maths was interesting lol sarah took my paper out to present, but mrs kwang didn't know and she complimented saying tt " THEIR" group's presentation very good LMAO. if she know its mine i think she will be like. SONIA WHY YOU LEND THEM YOUR ANS.? " lol
then fri. break. watch youtube videos, then went to library basement my new fav hangout place. listen songs play monkey on itouch then tried to do PI. D was there too lol listened to his songs and yeap he fucking keep disturbing sev la he damn poor thing. so after that we went for lesson, and he came to find me after tt. went out sch to buy starbucks. wl D fucking insulted me i h8 him.
went back sch alone ( D got band prac. with raj) sian la then went for CO practice. after tt prac prac prac brief brief brief. waste time only _|_
did rehearsal shit stuff only until just now. home with RJ she dumb bitch i h8 her.tell her do that she don't listen own self lose out nia bitch!

have to go sch tmr at 12. my dear RJ and Aysha have to go at ard 9 i think lol!
D's coming. he claims he's supporting me. who knows he's gng to see his eye candy.






i cant fucking open my eyes alr. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home